Sundays: 10:00 a.m. & 11:45 a.m.
High School & Middle School – West End, Mission Campus
Wednesdays: 7:00 p.m.
High School – West End, Mission Campus
Middle School – West End, Mission Campus
On July 26 – July 30, 6th-12th grade students will take off for Camp Tejas in Giddings, TX for a week of transformation. With a combination of team building activities, small groups, outdoor recreation, and powerful services, this will be a week that no student will forget!
To make a payment:
1. Click the “make a payment” button
– Log into your Realm Account: If you don’t already have one, create one
– Once logged in: Click on your name and then “My Profile”
– Double check that your contact information is correct, the email listed is what will be used for camp communication. On the right hand side, you’ll see “Family” with your student(s) name listed below.
2. If your student(s) is not listed under “Family”, click on “Add Family” to enter their information.
3. On the left side of the page, click on “Events”
4. Type “Summer Camp 2022” in Find Events (on the right side of the page)
5. Click on “Manage Registration”
6. Choose the name(s) of your student(s) and then choose “Next”
7. Click “Make a Payment”
Three Big Nights is a summer kick-off experience for 6th – 12th grade students. Each night will be packed with fun, worship, friends, and dynamic speakers!
June 6, 7, 8 | 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Elevate is a three-week spiritual growth program aimed at taking Middle & High School students deeper in their walk with Jesus. These interactive classes and activities will give students a greater understanding of God’s Word and serve as a catalyst in their relationship with Jesus.
June 14 – June 30, 2021 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Middle School Group Night is an event where 6th – 8th grade students can come to the West End, on a Friday night to build relationships with leaders and other students. This time will be filled with activities, intentional group discussion, and forming great friendships.
Friday, July 8 | 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
PVC Youth Groups (9th-12th Grade) provide a safe and fun environment for students to attend outside of our weekly church services. These gatherings allow students to connect with other students in their grade, as well as with leaders who will walk through life with them. Groups meet biweekly, the specific gathering day and time varies depending on the group.