ROOTED discipleship groups provides an opportunity
for you to connect with God, the church community
and your purpose in life-changing ways. This 11-week
series is one of the most transformational experiences
we offer at Palm Valley Church. Whether you have been
following Jesus for years, or you are new to the faith,
this is the perfect place to jump in and connect!
Next Session: August 31 – November 9
What are Rooted Discipleship Groups?
• Rooted is an 11-week discipleship experience that centers around seven rhythms. These rhythms: daily devotion, prayer, repentance, sacrificial generosity, serving, story, worship, are woven throughout the content meant to be practiced in the community of small groups.
• Each week there are 5 daily devotions designed for the participant to live out these rhythms around core content to the Christian faith.
• Once a week on Tuesdays for 11 weeks we will gather for a large group that will then split into small groups here at the PVC.
• Rooted offers two additional experiences—a prayer experience where we will come together for a couple of hours for a guided prayer time, and a serve experience where you will be equipped and encouraged with how you can serve the community.
Where/when will Rooted Discipleship take place?
• North Building at the Mission Campus on Tuesdays from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Aug 31 – Nov 9)
• The Prayer Experience is scheduled for September 18 in the North Building, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., with lunch provided.
• The Serve Experience is scheduled for October 16 at various locations and various times.
Why are we doing Rooted Discipleship?
• We are doing Rooted as a next step from Growth Track. The content is formative, no matter where you are at in your walk with Christ.
• This curriculum is accessible and a great launching pad to living a life on mission for Jesus!
Will childcare be offered?
Not at this time.
Will ASL and Spanish be offered?
Not at this time.
What is the cost?
- Cost is $15/person (covers book cost.)