We’re partnering with local churches to help bring aid to those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
We will depart PVC early morning and return in the evening. We will partner with local churches to distribute aid to those in need, clearing tree debris and homes in the community, and repairing the church (tile/sheetrock removal).
- Time Commitment: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: 1st Baptist Church, 627 S Houston St, Aransas Pass, TX 78336
- Departure: 7:00 a.m. PVC Mission Campus (North Building-Middle Doors)
- Returning: by 9:00 p.m. (the team will regroup for debrief at 1st Baptism Church before driving back to PVC)
- Work Opportunities:
- Church cleanup: water, debris, tile, and sheet rock removal
- Community Cleanup: clearing debris, cutting trees, cleaning houses, etc.
- Bring: Food & water, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, Work Gloves, & helpful tools for indoor/outdoor cleanup
- Clothing: Waterproof shoes (boots preferred) & clothing suitable for yard work (hat, gloves, masks)
Select the date you would like to serve:
(For questions, or more information email [email protected] )
All funds designated “Harvey” will go directly toward relief efforts in these communities. When giving, please designate MISSIONS GIVING then write “HARVEY” in the optional memo box.